Last day of school what r u doing?

Todays the last day of school (early day) for my girls. 5&8 after school I am taking them to get a Banana Spilt they are so excited they have never had one.

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 6, 2013 in Just for Fun

• My DDs last day was last week.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Yesterday was our last day of school. Today is the first day of summer, and I need to go grocery shopping. I don't want to because it's so freaking HOT outside. What I really want to do is hide inside.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:52 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• School's been out for a couple of weeks here. My daughter is having her first day campfield trip today, to the local botanic garden. She's excited about riding the big kid school bus.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• My highschooler has to go tomorrow for a couple hours (1 exam) and then my middle schoolers have to go on Monday! But after today they go to their dad's for 10 days so tonight for supper we're having pizza and ice cream poolside.

Answer by missanc at 11:56 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Mine have been out- I'm picking my son up from his driving class in about an hour- then he'll probably want me to let him drive around the neighborhood again
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:56 AM on Jun. 6, 2013

• My dd is in h.s. & yesterday was her last day. My ds is in elementary & today is his last day... it's rainy & cooler so prob. won't be doing much, but figure we have our whole summer ahead of us for all those fun type adventures......
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 12:07 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Today is my dau's 1st day of summer vacation :) We have a few errands to run. Including some fun errands with her gift card to Toys R Us for a years perfect attendance & getting our lunch w/ another gift card.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• DS had his last day, last week. We didn't do anything special.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• My 5yo's school was out 2 weeks ago. She has been at my parent's having a blast since then since DH and I both work full time. She's coming home tomorrow to start summer camp.

I'm working and listening to the rain. DH and I will find something fun to do tonight since we won't be by ourselves again for a long time.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• My son's last day is next Thursday, and it will just be a regular day. I already have to take so many days off for preschool graduation, meetings with teachers, Kindergarten registration, and doctors appointments that I can't really do much on his last day. But I still have 13 more years to make it up, lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2013