Looking for a referral of a dentist in killeen tx,

Ngash

Asked by Ngash at 12:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2013 in Health

• Do you have dental insurance? If so, call them for the list of covered dentists in your area.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I'd google it or call your regular Dr.'s office & ask who they recommend. How is killeen BTW? My DH was interested in moving there a few years ago. What's it like?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Do you have the 1 800 dentist in your area? The options above are also good.
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I don't live in Texas, but I've found a dentist (and also avoided a dentist) by entering 'dentist' and the name of my city and state into Google, then reading the reviews that come up. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Thanks y'all that was very helpful.
    Ngash

Comment by Ngash (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• not sure if they have them down there but either small smiles (for those under 18) or kool smiles (for every age) are the ones i've dealt with and find they are the best.
    my kids used to go to small smiles before we moved. now we all go to kool smiles. my neighbor hates dentists and will only go to kool smiles now.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 6, 2013