Feel like i been kicked in the gut! so PO'd right now!

this male who claimed to be my best bud has removed me from his facebook and when i sent him an inbox to ask why???? he says that i am too negative and that all my nasty hateful negative pics and status updates are bothering him and that he is sevrly depressed an its making his depressiion worse. im like WTF??? just click not to get updates anymore but delete me???!! He says he still wants to be friends just doesnt want to keep seeing my stuff on his page. I was like what ever obviously we are NOT buddies! i feel like i been slapped in the face so i told him that its over and have a nice life and i blocked him. but how unbelievably rude is that!! i swear some people are just idiots!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2013 in Relationships

• I think that! Good minds think alike!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

•  

Anonymous

• It's Facebook. Grow up.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• He is struggling with severe depression and had to cut some of the negativity out of his life. You would be asking him how you can help him, not bashing him. No wonder he deleted you.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Your negative reaction to this speaks volumes as to why he would delete you. A good friend wouldn't have thrown a temper tantrum and kick someone out of their life over FB.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Oh for heavens sake Grow the hell up!
    Anonymous

• Wow, I can see how you would be pissed. I mean having a friend who is going through a depression is so lame. Why be there for them when you can bitch about them instead?! Seriously, grow up. He is better off without you.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:35 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I'm sorry, I'm confused - are we supposed to think he's rude? Or you? Frankly, I find your attitude and reaction toward what he did to be rude. The man is depressed and wants to get negativity out of his life so he can feel better. And you're pitching a fit about it. Sorry, but as someone who's been depressed, I don't blame him a bit. Being constantly bombarded with someone else's negativity is draining. It's absolutely exhausting.

Besides that, it's Facebook. Seriously, how can this be what you get so upset about? Surely there's something in your life more important than Facebook.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I meant third!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2013