By Eric Stoveken
1. Good things come to those who wait.
2. You can’t always get what you want.
3. Queen Frostine giveth and the Peppermint Forest taketh away.
4. Sometimes you get stuck in one spot with little choice but to watch the world pass you by while you grow more bitter and frustrated as you impotently wait for your luck to change.
5. The journey of 134 squares begins with a single card.
6. Cheaters sometimes win.
7. There are times when your only chance at victory is a devastating setback for your competition.
8. Taking the first short cut you encounter can often give you an insurmountable advantage.
9. Fate is a capricious whore.
10. If Daddy is tired enough, you can win in just four turns.