Court in an hour *UPDATE* =(

My stbx seems to have a guardian asshole on his shoulder because everything goes his way. Our case was heard right away. Apparently when my stbx filed his response he submitted a fee waiver. The court rejected his fee waiver therefore his response went unfiled. But the judge today gave him a whole month so he could pay it. The judge also refused to order any temp support for me at this time. We are continued until July 1st.

I guess all of my stbx's bragging about the judge was correct. This is truly a nightmare.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry. Try not to let what happen consume you. He will have his day in court and lets hope he gets a judge that will throw his gable at him.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Unbelievable! The things the courts let people get away with. I've been in and out of court with my ex since 2005, nothing surprises me any more but I am sorry you are going through this.

Answer by missanc at 1:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• court is such a waste of time. you have no idea how much time & money ive wasted because of idiot judges. im sorry it didnt go accordingly today, just be patient and keep hanging in there.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I'm sorry. That has to be discouraging. But that was only the first round. His luck will turn. Go in fighting when the next bell rings, Rocky.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:04 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Hugs mama, I am so sorry!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:04 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• bad

staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:15 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• That fucking sucks!!! I'm so sorry!

Now I'm hoping and wishing Karma comes and bites his ass sooner rather than later.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I can not tell you how sorry I am. I can not fathom how a jusdge could not order him to support his family until there is a ruling.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I am still going to pray for a good outcome for you. It always looks dark before the dawn :(
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• thank you...
    i am severely beaten down at the moment. plus this is the weekend when he said he's going to pack all my stuff in a truck and haul it to my parents' home before i'm even ready to move. i married Satan. and I am dealing with the consequences.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2013