Tag along. .? adult content

When my Husband and one of his friends and I go to a concert.. (Or anywhere, just me and him too,) I always feels like he turns his back on me and talks to them! For example.. : I talk to him, to ask what song they are playing, and he turns and talks to his friend. ...

We have. A festival type thing coming up, with one of his friends which is a girl.. I'm skeptical about them two.. How can I go about this? Or your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2013 in Relationships

• Why don't you ever have dates ALONE? Like a normal married couple?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:26 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Could you tell your husband you'd like to just go by yourselves?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• So he never want to go anywhere alone with you? Ther has to be more then just you with him? That would be odd to me.

Answer by louise2 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I think you should put a stop to this unless the other girl is bringing a date. Why doesn't she have a boyfriend? I wouldn't have let it start to begin with. I don't go for my DH having a "girl" friend.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:41 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Have you tried actually talking to him about any of this?
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• You need to talk to HIM about this.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• Yes. need to talk to him, but that has happened before when I was married. I don't like being the third wheel with someone, nor do I want someone to be tagging along on my date.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• yes communication is a Huge factor here and you if you want it to change you better get to talking otherwise you will become bitter about the situation. and as for a female friend coming around you should have all the fats and tab on her so you know she isnt after your man:/
    virgomom1988

Answer by virgomom1988 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• A date is two not 3 so I would make it clear that you want time alone with him.
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 7, 2013