23 weeks pregnant and feeling extreme pressure ! My last child was 6 weeks early ! adult content

I was at the grocery store and I felt this horrible pressure and felt like the baby was going to come out or as if my water was about to break. It was so bad that I had to excuse myself and run to the restroom to see if anything was coming out. Sorry for the details but I did deliver very early and now I freak out at the tiniest things. I got home relaxed a bit and it just happened again.

Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2013 in Pregnancy

• It could be your body stretching. But I'd go to the emergency room if I were you, or at least put in an urgent call to your doctor. Especially since you delivered early last time, you don't want to mes around. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I'd call your ob and express the concerns. I carried the placenta in front and baby in back and I had pressure throughout my 2nd preg. Anything not normal you always should get checked out when pregnant
    life619

Answer by life619 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Follow up with your OB. Could be just stretching or over exertion.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:42 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I would call your OB. A little pressure should be normal from stretching but too much is a concern. Especially if you have history of early delivery. I hope everything works out just fine.
    Nicollea

Answer by Nicollea at 1:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2013