Choices

If you had to choose another state or country to live in where would you choose?

morebee7

Asked by morebee7 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE where I live right now, but if I were to move I want to go live in the Scottish Highlands.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:56 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I have lived in many. I bloom wherever I am planted.
    I like Nebraska and Texas and North Carolina and Georgia and Oklahoma and Indiana and North Dakota and Wisconsin. Iowa would not be my first choice, nor would Illinois. I have passed through New York and New Jersey and Vermont and would like to see a little more of them. I also passed through Tennessee and spent a few days in South Carolina and several weeks in Florida. They were also very nice, though I do not think I had enough experience to really make a judgment. I have never been out of the country but DH has been to many European countries and He like the USA best. I have no desire to live in another country.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2013

• I honestly can't imagine leaving Colorado to live somewhere else. I've been here all my life, not counting the first two years in Chicago that I don't have any memory of. My dad was born here, my extended family is here. I was offered a tempting job in Indiana once but decided against it because everything I'd ever known was here, and because I'd miss the 300 days of sunshine a year. It's cloudy from fall to spring in the Midwest. Opportunities for the blind are much better in America than they are even in most of Europe, so living in another country probably wouldn't be my best bet. I've experienced just enough of Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Detroit to know that big cities wouldn't be my cup of tea. Oh, and Alabama was fun to visit, with friendly people, but the enormous, gigantic, mutant bugs I came across there, and the snakes I was told about, would drive me out!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:12 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• New Zealand or Canada for another country. But I wouldn't want to live in another country permanently away from my family. I don't know what state I'd live in. Maybe Washington (but that's REALLY far from all my family too) or Pennsylvania which is really close to my family, but they're in Pittsburgh and I'd like to be closer to Philly.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I love Colorado! I love the mountains! I've lived in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Minnesota, but Colorado is by far my favorite. Don't think I'd ever want to move.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 8:52 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I would say Hawaii. It's so beautiful in Maui. But, I could do without the extreme heat!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:12 AM on Jun. 7, 2013