You Are NOT My F*****g Mother!!! adult content

I'm sure is has happened to some of you ladies... Someone that I talk to keeps telling me " you better watch how much you "smoke" when you are drinking and the same time, you'll get sick!" . . . I have never gotten drunk before, not that I really want to.. But seriously.. Why is she telling me what to do with "my body" ! Oh what to do what to do. . . .?????? . . . Any clue??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jun. 7, 2013 in Relationships

• Grow up, and stop smoking and drinking. They are bad for your health and decrease your life expectancy.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:19 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Stop hanging out with her. What's the deal? Does she keep you locked in her house? Or you could take the same approach with her that she takes with you and respond with 'you better watch who you talk to that way, someone is going to end up making you sorry you didn't mind your business'.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:23 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Smoke and drink more, you'll show her. Of course, you'll be dead and she won't be, but you'll have the last word. She's probably only trying to help.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:28 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Respect your mom, she only wants best for you.
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 12:33 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Quit smoking!! She is concerned have a talj with her and tell her how you feel about her telling u what to do.
    life619

Answer by life619 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:45 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Because she has "smoke" in quotes I'm guessing she means pot.
    You're a mother. Grow up.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:48 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• She should not have to tell you. You are an adult and supposed to act like it.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• eye rolling

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:29 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• She' just cares about you it sounds like. I don't know though someone people need to give their 2 cents even if they aren't wanted.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:40 AM on Jun. 7, 2013