WE'RE MOVING. WE'RE MOVING.

OKAY SO I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT MOVING FOR ABOUT FOUR MONTHS NOW. AND FINALLY ITS HAPPENING. WERE MOVING FROM CALIFORNIA TO NEVADA!! ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A MOVE BUT ITS BIG ENOUGH!! YAY!!!

MY QUESTION IS.... WHY IS IT THAT WHEN YOU START MOVING STUFF YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH STUFF YOU HAVE?! LOL

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Congrats on the move!
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I don't know but I am terrified when we finally move because I KNOW i have alot of stuff so does that mean i'll have even more than I care to admit?? ? hahha
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• hon i moved to my old house and moved into this one and its next door i cant believe how much stuff i have lol its nuts lol
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 8:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• if you have alot of stuff.. have a hard sale of the stuff you dont want or use anymore, thast what we did. plus, you can make some money!
    Anonymous

• things start coming out of closets, drawers...etc...and yes it piles up....and by the way...I live in Nevada...what part are you moving to?
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Have a smooth move!
    I understand about the amount of accumulation...LOL...go through each room methodically and do not be afraid to throw things away. If you don't have time for a yard sale, then be sure to donate everything to a worthy charity.
    Best wishes!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:46 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I use it as an excuse to pitch unwanted stuff!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:59 AM on Feb. 18, 2009