Stripping??$

I'm thinking about stripping. I have a beautiful face, but my body is UGH! I have nasty stretch marks on my stomach, some on my sides, and thighs. Then I have this tiny gut, with a tiny kangaroo patch. My body isn't THAT bad, but it's not that nice either. Basically I look way better in clothes.

Would this affect me being a stripper?
Please no lectures. I have bills to pay, and I can't fid a darn job that will pay me more the. $10 an hour.
Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jun. 7, 2013 in General Parenting

• People don't go to strip clubs to see perfect legs or stomachs.. They go to see titties. As long as you've got those I'm sure you'll be fine but I don't know for sure. Ask a stripper.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 1:07 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Depends where you work, here high end strip clubs you have to look like a man's wet dream
    Some places, they will take whatever off the menu.
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• It sounds like you might be regulated to working days. That's when the strippers with less than perfect bodies work.

But why on earth is this in general parenting? Are you thinking of stripping in a kindergarten classroom?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:16 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• The places around here don't care. You can have a scar from open heart surgery and 3 teeth in your mouth and they'd hire you.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:19 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I am sure there are different levels of strip clubs like nywhere else. I would imagine that the owner/ manager would give you a try and if you didn't do well, would thank you and send you on you way. If you were accepted by the manager/ owner I guess you would be in.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:24 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• There are high-end strip clubs, and then lesser places that aren't as clean and fancy. You might not get into the glitzy joints, but then why not aim high and see? I knew a stripper once who'd given birth to three kids and had the stretch marks to prove it. She worked in a club that was kind of dingy, in a warehouse district, but she said the money was still pretty good.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:32 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• trust me
    want to make money and be good god damn stripper?

never get your period, never show up to work looking tired/hungover/ like you sat up with a baby
    always have a smile on your face. always be in a good mood
    remember the man in front of you is the most important man in the entire club
    read a damn book- tits and ass are fun but many men want to escape from the drudgery that is their home life

chances are if you can carry on a conversation you wont have to do as many lap dances as the hoes...and will get paid better

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:33 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• You can find and deserve better.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I think you'd make more money as an escort.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• doesn't hurt to go in and apply. Worst they will say is no and that could always be a good thing lol! No but like others have said, some really high end clubs are all about the perfect body, others aren't as strict. MAny dancers make th most money just by sitting and conversing! I'd recommend you check out clubs as a customer first. Scout out the strippers, the customers and the club to get an idea of where you'd be working.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2013