Ahhhh finally a congressman speaks up in a minute long rant on Obama...He even gets a dig at VP Biden also...

With all the scandals flying around the Obama administration, it’s sometimes hard to make sense of things. I mean so much so, I suspect the Obama admin is deliberately leaking scandals now so as to overwhelm the Republicans and bore the public. Then Rep. Jim Bridenstine (R., Okla.), however, has cut through to the heart of things. Speaking on the House floor, he delivered a scathing one-minute long indictment of the President’s scandals, concluding that Obama is completely unfit to lead, with the only hindrance to getting him out of office being the fact that Vice President Biden is equally unfit.

..."The president’s Justice Department sold weapons to narco-terrorists south of our border, who killed one of our finest.

The president’s State Department lied about Benghazi with false information provided by the White House.

The president’s attorney general authorized spying on a Fox News reporter and his family for reporting on a North Korean nuclear test.

The president’s Justice Department confiscated phone records of the Associated Press because they reported on a thwarted terrorist attack.

The president’s Treasury Department uses the IRS to target political opposition.

The president’s Health and Human Services secretary pressures insurance companies she is supposed to regulate to promote ‘Obamacare,’ which is the same law she uses to force citizens to pay for abortion inducing drugs against their religious liberties.

Mr. Speaker, the President’s dishonesty, incompetence, vengefulness and lack of moral compass lead many to suggest that he is not fit to lead.

The only problem is that his vice president is equally unfit and even more embarrassing...."

Wow...nothing like getting to the point! And we now know why Biden...adorable little idiot,  made VP...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/03/not-fit-to-lead-gop-congressmans-scathing-1-minute-obama-critique/

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:28 AM on Jun. 7, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• Straight to the point.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:45 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Sock it to 'em!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:53 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I remembered something when I read "The president’s Health and Human Services secretary pressures insurance companies she is supposed to regulate to promote ‘Obamacare,’ which is the same law she uses to force citizens to pay for abortion inducing drugs against their religious liberties"
    Her name is Kathleen Sebelius and a while back there was a 10-year-old girl Sarah Murnaghan, who would die within weeks if she didn't get a lung transplant. She was fighting a terminal case of cystic fibrosis. Well I guess due to the new fed govt regulations have made it so that the lung she so desperately needs will be offered to adults first who are on the waiting list. To be considered an adult on the donor list, one must be at least 12 years of age. So the family and a state representative Lou Barletta (R-Pa.) went to Sebelius because its in her power to mandate an exception to give the transplant to the child.

cont..
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 2:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• And during a house hearing, Barletta was begging her to "“Please, suspend the rules until we look at this policy,” She responds with "“I would suggest, sir, that, again, this is an incredibly agonizing situation where someone lives and someone dies,” Sebelius would only say that there are currently 40 other people in Pennsylvania who are on the “highest acuity list” for lung transplants, adding that medical experts should make those decisions.

But relatives of young Sarah say they want the policy changed for all children awaiting a lung transplant, and not just Sarah. Then they say that it would add just 20 children to the 1,600 people on the adult waiting list.
    Doctors say she needs an adult lung transplant (because pediatric lungs are so rare). They are very confident that she would survive the procedure, but they say she has only three to five weeks to live.
    Good news, she did come through for Sarah.
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 2:51 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I can't help but wonder if you replaced Obama's name with Bush and this was going on in 2006, there would be all out impeachment proceedings and probably a civil war.

My, my, how the silence is deafening.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:43 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Of course if it was Bush or any other Republican President he would have been out of their by now. They would have totally been impeached or they would have stepped down prior to impeachment.

marymargret

Answer by marymargret at 12:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• "I can't help but wonder if you replaced Obama's name with Bush and this was going on in 2006, there would be all out impeachment proceedings and probably a civil war. "
    Huh?? Now why in the hell would I do that? I do know Bush did some shit in his term as well, as well as Obama in his term. Neither one of them deserves to be in office.
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2013