Could I be pregnant :/

Me and a guy had sex and the condom broke but he said he didn't cum ! I didn't really think much of it until the next day I was freaking out to the max . waiting for my period to come was the longest days of my life ! It ended up coming two days late and went for longer then usual (5 days it only usually goes for 3 )
I wasn't freaking out as much as edit until I started experiencing weird things out of the norm !
I have to pee a lot
I am thirsty all the time
I have gas
My boobs hurt
I have bloating
Cramps on the left of my belly and down to my left overie !
And I am sleeping in the afternoon
And keep waking up all night because I am uncomfortable or need to pee !
Am I pregnant ? :/

Brii_geiger

Asked by Brii_geiger at 3:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2013 in Pregnancy

• If you have sex, you could be pregnant.

Talk with your mom.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:16 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Dang, we couldn't go a day without one of these questions.....

For future reference, if this should happen again, you need to go get the morning after pill, which can be taken up to 3 days after accidents and can be bought from any pharmacy WITHOUT prescription. Though, if you tell your parents, it might be cheaper to get with health insurance.

It sounds like you're NOT pregnant though. Your mind is just being affected by worry. Go buy a pregnancy test, even the cheap ones work well (someone said Walmart sells them for under a dollar). In the meantime, you also need to talk to your parents about being on birth control. You should use two forms of birth control to prevent all this worry from accidents (both condoms and the pill) or just not have sex at all. You need 2 forms of birth control at all times because antibiotics and some medications can make some pills not work as well. Talk to your mom please.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 3:55 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Take a test. I doubt that you are, but it will put your mind at ease.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:26 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• If you have sex, regardless of if you used a condom, you could be pregnant. Talk to your mom, an aunt, a grandma.
    hwatson1968

Answer by hwatson1968 at 5:41 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• No. You are not pregnant.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:40 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• You are more than likely not pregnant but, buy a test just to be sure.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:35 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• When did you miss your period? Take a test. And if you don't want to have a baby, get on the birth control pill or another prevention method that you, not some guy, can take charge of.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• After the condom broke you should have gone and got Plan B.

If you're going to have sex, get yourself on some reliable birth control!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• If you got your period after that and it was only 2 days late then I'm not really sure why you still think pregnancy is an option unless you guys have had sex since unprotected. I don't know why so many people post these questions. If you see an OB annually then just call up their nurse line and let them know what's going on...if they think they need to then they'll have you schedule an appointment. Or you know those EPTs are pretty popular for determining pregnancy.

If you have sex, you could be pregnant.
    Generally if you get your period on or around the same time you normally would and it's normal, you probably aren't pregnant.
    No one online can tell you if you are pregnant or not, however a doctor could.
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Take a home test. Because you are thinking you're pregnant and worrying about it your mind can make every little move your body makes to look like you're pregnant. If you had your period you most likely are not pregnant. If the home test is negative, get on birth control right away. Some clinics even offer birth control for free. Get on it!
    Nicollea

Answer by Nicollea at 1:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2013