What's your favorite thing about the Answers section?

Cafe BTC

Asked by Cafe BTC at 9:27 AM on Jun. 7, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Not having to join a group. It's a different feel here than in groups. Everyone has to abide by the same rules whereas in many groups, some members are not prohibited from being nasty while others that respond in kind are deleted. I don't like the uneven playing field that exists in many groups.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:30 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• The regulars
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:30 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• the other moms.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I agree with 3libras. For me it's the other moms who regularly come here who I feel affection for after all the time spent together. That, and I enjoy the times when a deep conversation happens, lol
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• The regular members here.
    Being able to get responses as soon as you post a question.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:39 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• yeah,all the cool chicks :)
    and the fast response time as well

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• That I don't have to join a group. The regular members. Getting diverse replies to a question. The only problem is if I post a question about an IEP at the school and modifying a BIP , most of my replies are "What's an IEP/BIP?" If there was a SPECIAL NEEDS category I'd be able to eliminate those replies and save myself the trouble of explaining what they are. Otherwise answers is great. I spend most of my time here as opposed to my groups.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:47 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• The type of people who tend to go here are not trolls like the group posts and no one has time to read through all the group posts. The answers section is more help-based than opinion-based for most categories. The Best Answer/close out feature kind of helps keep the topics moving and fresh (except they need to implement a reminders notification for your questions that haven't been closed out after a week). The game reward features also keep it fun. You can be independent here and still have fun without be closed off to certain people.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 10:02 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• the elite dork posse gang

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• and
    groups - always slow
    and the box in a box in a box etc etc...very annoying
    one quote box i can see..but endless quoting= hate them

answers (even when slow) is fast paced
    fiatpax