How do you deal with razor bumps?

Especially in the 'down there' region.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I never shave that close down there....I use a trimmer to get close enough to nearly get everything off, but not so that razor bumps, itching, or razor burning becomes an issue.

I have a friend who uses deoderent after she shaves.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:28 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• There used to be a cream called Bikini Zone, I think that you apply right after you shave. It worked for me when I had that issue. I used to get it at Ulta.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 8:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I was told to shave while in the bathtub..it opens the pours and keeps the bumps away....or change razers...
    Anonymous

• Make sure your water is hot, you shave everyday, and put deoderant on there. If i don't go by these rules i always end up with razor burn.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 11:15 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• use bikini nair
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I use Sensaria's men's face wash/ shave gel that has skin soothers to help prevent razor bumps and irritation. Works great!
    naturalspalady

Answer by naturalspalady at 12:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2009