What is your favorite way and seasonings you use to cook boneless chicken breasts?

My Pinterest is down. I may go crazy. Lol

PandaGwen

Asked by PandaGwen at 11:22 AM on Jun. 7, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I like to marinate my chicken breast in Berenstein Italian dressing. Bbq, slice and put over a fresh salad with all the fixings. :)
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:27 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I like to do oven fried chicken. I dip them in egg whites, then in Italian seasoned bread crumbs. Put them in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray, and spray the tops with a little cooking spray. And bake. Sometimes I'll do them as chicken parmesan. I make a marinara sauce (you can use a jar if you want) pour it over the top( of the breaded chicken breasts), then sprinkle with mozarella.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:31 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Fettuccine alfredo, or baked with garlic salt, Adobo, seasoned pepper and butter with some mashed potatoes and gravy. OR, no actually, my real favorite is this breading. I think it's called House of Autry chicken breading. That stuff is out of this world good. I mean, seriously, I've been known to stand in the kitchen and scrape the bits of it off the bottom of the pan, it's that good. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 11:33 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I do chicken all sorts of ways. I'll make a mix with "chicken rub," as it's called, and flour and dip the chicken in egg and then roll it around in the mix and bake it and perhaps top it with whatever I'm craving - cheese, ranch, whatever

I put about 5 breasts in the crock pot with a can of enchilada sauce and taco seasoning and let it cook for 4-5 hours on low, then shred the meat and put it back for an hour, add cheese and sour cream, and whatever else you want and make enchiladas.

I have in the freezer, jalapeno stuffed chicken breasts, where you cook the chopped jalapeno in oil with garlic and then mix it with cream cheese and cheddar and cut the breasts to stuff them with the mix. I'm thinking I'll top that with a cheese drizzle when I make it

I used to do one where you would roll rice and like salsa or something like that inside of the chicken and bake it, but I can't remember that recipe off the top of my head....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Yesterday, though, I took 2 breasts, cooked and shredded the meat, mixed it with sour cream, milk, cheese, taco seasoning, Ro-tel tomatoes, a small can of cream of chicken soup (I think that's it), and made a casserole where you have a layer of crushed Doritos on the bottom, a layer of the chicken mix, then the Doritos, chicken, topped with cheese ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Chicken breasts taste dry to me, so I like to make them in a way that adds moisture. Mix cream of mushroom soup, milk, rice, and Cheddar cheese in a baking pan, lay in the chicken breasts, cover with foil, and bake. Or I found a crockpot salsa chicken recipe on Sparkpeople that I want to try. Mix a jar of salsa with a can of cream of mushroom soup and some taco seasoning in a slow cooker. Add chicken, cook for about 6 hours on low, then shred chicken. Stir in a half a cup of sour cream. Serve over rice, baked potatoes, or tortillas.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:42 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I make chicken at almost every meal so I have an unlimited number of ways. I love Crockpot Chicken Salsa Verde. Store bought jars of Salsa Verde I think I ended up using a jar and a half, 5 chicken breasts (there's a lot of us) into the crockpot with those 2 things low for 5-6 hours, high 2-3 hours. Then I fry a corn tortilla and make a tostada with refried beans, rice, lettuce etc. mmm mmm mmmmmmm
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Tonys Creole seasoning and bake em 350 for 30 min. Make some mash potatos and veggies yum!
    LostInMyMind

Answer by LostInMyMind at 11:44 AM on Jun. 7, 2013

• There's a ton of stuff I love to do with chicken breast. One of my favorites is to pan fry it in a bit of olive oil with lemon pepper. Yummm. It's good too if you bread it a bit, almost like chicken piccata.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Cube it up, fry it and then add butter, salt, pepper and tons of garlic. Taste like butter&garlic chicken wings- you can even dip the pieces in ranch if you want.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:10 PM on Jun. 7, 2013