How would you handle this?

I have a custody agreement in place with my ex-husband to each Sunday, do the call where we get to talk to our son. He's 3.5 I really enjoy that time and I talk to him for about 20-25 minutes. His father however only talks for 9 minutes at the most. The other week I posted a question because he hung up on me while talking to my son. I sent him an email that there is no time limit. And that when he saids that it upsets are son to give me some examples. HE doesn't answer the question. Instead he said's I'm putting a time limit on the calls (even though the agreement doesn't have any time limit) and yet. He insists that the only thing he will discuss is Skype to make the calls longer, but otherwise he will hang up on me if I go over 20 minutes. He's a nacrassit and I tend to avoid conflict with him because that's what he wants. But, he doesn't get the right to make the rules. Any thoughts on how to handle this situation?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 12:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2013 in Relationships

• Going back to court would be my best guess. If you get something spelled out in a court order, then he can't do anything about it without being held in contempt.

Other than that, you're dealing with a jerk, and there's not much else you can do.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• For the child, talk as much or as little as one wants.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Go back to court with it.

Answer by louise2 at 1:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2013