Ok, how about free credit score.

Any site that I don't have to pay a trial membership, I want to know what my credit score is. I guess credit report and score are seprate now... grr.

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 12:34 PM on Jun. 7, 2013 in Money & Work

• Credit Karma is a free site that I've used. I like it because it explains the numbers, why they are what they are, and how to increase your score.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I don't know if you can get it free anymore without the trial stuff. Whenever I apply for something that requires credit, I ask them for my score. I got it last year when I bought a car, and our bank told us last month while we're doing our refi.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I thought they were all a part of the same report. The number should be on the top of the reporting agency's report. Or on the bottom. I don't remember from the last time I looked, but it was part of the same report I got. Mine wasn't free though, it was part of a credit monitoring service I pay for.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Awesome Ballad. Thank you!! :)
    Sillylins

Comment by Sillylins (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Jun. 7, 2013