What Commerical can you not stand seeing anymore?

I'm so sick of the v8 commerical. The woman is talking to her baby. Mommys gonna have a french fry yes she is. It was cute once but I"m so sick of it now. what's drives you crazy?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 4:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2013 in Entertainment

• Most local commercials drive me bananas! We have a furniture guy called Bob that needs to be locked up!!!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 4:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• All of them , but those gold ones and anything for only 19.95 They go on and on
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Safe Auto.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Any commercial with an idiot man who says or does something stupid and a smug, self-satisfied woman who lets him know it, and believe me, there are loads of them. That whole theme turns me off bigtime!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• The 'we want more' girl. I think it's a geico commercial.
    J G Wentworth commercials (particularly the ones where there is singing).
    Jos. A. Bank commercials - Buy one sweater and get 12 Free (repeat 12 times).
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I can't stand seeing the Chevy commercial its like there pushing a car down my throat annoying
    Ms_Fabulous

Answer by Ms_Fabulous at 5:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• That idiot that can't pronounce "angry birds space" after her kid says it to her
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Cialis. I hate seeing grown people sitting in 2 bathtubs out in the middle of a big field. Really??? That's what we all do, right?
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Most don't bother me but there's a seasonal one for a local car dealer with a rapping santa deal and I hate, Hate, HATE it! It drives me crazy but the good thing is most of the time it only plays in december... last year they did a Christmas in July deal though and there it was againg in the middle of summer. If they do it again this year I may end up throwing my TV out the window!
    -Cassandra-

Answer by -Cassandra- at 6:56 PM on Jun. 9, 2013