Soooo

Hi ladies! :))
I'm going to hurricane harbor next weekend with some friends. I've read that you must wear a bikini to get in certain rides. That's a slight problem for me since I have a small gut, with stretch marks to top it off :(

Lets say I do build enough confidence to wear a two piece, what would your thoughts be? I mean a lot of you may understand my situation, since you guys are moms, so if that's the case, lets say you guys aren't moms.

So you see a stranger like me in a two piece, stretch marks, and tiny gut. What are your thoughts? I've been looking at one piece, but there either ugly or too expensive! I'm about to just wear a two piece with full confidence . I carried a human for 9 months lol

Mommy2bbyboy

Asked by Mommy2bbyboy at 5:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Bikini required? Bullshit.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I don't think a place can tell you what to wear. Maybe what not to wear, like a school dress code, but not that you have to wear a bikini.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• That's what I read on the guidelines.
    Even so, I don t want to be the only one not wearing a bikini.
    Mommy2bbyboy

Comment by Mommy2bbyboy (original poster) at 5:58 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Try something with a little more coverage but still qualifies as a bikini. Remember that confidence is key. If you're having a good time I doubt anyone will notice a little bit of lines or a pooch. Good Luck!

Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 6:05 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Why not a tankini?

tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I think that you should wear what you feel comfortable in. And, there is some really cute one piece swimming suits at JCpennys. Good Luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:48 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• use a sport bra and a short pant. anything available . Can you use anything you want to cover your body I guess
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• tankini thats a two peice so if they say ney i would say f-off
    virgomom1988

Answer by virgomom1988 at 9:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2013