TMI!! sex question ??!

ok, my hubby wants me to ask this and see if other pregnant women have experienced this. lol
He says the last few inches of my vaginal walls? don't get lubricated enough and it hurts him. like the rest is nice and slick but he gets to a certain point and he says it's like hitting a wall and it hurts ( he's uncircumsized and it pulls the skin), anyone else experience this? or am I weird ? this has only been happening the last couple months or so since I've been pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I really dont know. But maybe you all could try some personal lubricant?
    Anonymous

• From what I've read, dryness isn't uncommon during pregnancy nor after it either, especially if you choose to breastfeed. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, but if you want some professional advice on say, what lubricants to use while pregnant, I would say call your doc's office. Usually the RN can help out with these sorts of questions. : )
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 10:25 PM on Feb. 17, 2009