Feminine issues adult content

From I was 11yrs old, I've suffered from a yeast infection like symptom. The gynecologist can't never tell me what the problem is. They always say I don't see anything and your pap smear was successful. It a lie though, I know something is wrong with me. I'm now 28 and suffer all my life from this. Yeast infection pills/creams don't help and the doctor's aren't helping. I also think its causing me to be infertile. Symptoms: Vaginal dryness, white lotion like discharge with no smell. My bladder had weaken, cant hold it has long. Have to rush to the bathroom and before I can get my clothes of good, well you get the picture. After my period it leaves for a week but then returns. And with unprotected sex my partner is healthy n safe, no complaints of any issues. I'm confused. Any advice???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2013 in Adult Children (18+)

• have you seen a urologist?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• You need a new gyno. Look for a woman, male doctors sometimes blow you off because they have never experienced the pain and discomfort of the yeasty beasty.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Go to a teaching hospital at a university. I had much better luck with the gynecologists there when it came to pelvic pain than just the run-of-the-mill doctors.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• If you are concerned about infection, perhaps an acidophilus supplement might help.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Stop self medicating and see a psych about hypochondria.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• White discharge is NORMAL if there is no odor or itching accompanying it. If you are treating a disease that isn't there, you are throwing off the pH balance of the vagina, which will GIVE you a yeast infection or other problems. STOP BUYING OTC SHIT.

Dryness can be cause by birth control, allergy medications, as well as other prescription medication, and plain old dehydration- not drinking enough water.
    I have to ask if you are diabetic or overweight?
    Your bladder is separate from your vagina. Yes, Kegels work for both, but there are two separate sets of muscles.
    You should see a urologist, but this isn't related to any other condition that you "think" you have.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• How do you have vaginal dryness AND a discharge... not sure those to things can coexist...
    Anonymous

• Im sorry but none of that sounds like a yeast infection. I've had them and the discharge you get smells horrid and is clumpy and yellowish, has the texture and look of oatmeal, it itches like crazy and burns when you go to the bathroom. you need to find a new doctor. the discharge sounds normal, you might just have vaginal dryness and a weak bladder
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 8:41 PM on Jun. 12, 2013

• Stop using soap on your vagina. Get a hand held sprayer for the shower and clean with water only. See if that helps.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 4:39 PM on Jul. 30, 2013