Okay...on a lighter note...

How many of you go to church? If so how many times a month? I do, and we are there 3 out of the 4 Sunday's a month.

efmeador0709

Asked by efmeador0709 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do- not as much as we should. We always make excuses but we usually get there at least twice a month.. I want to get it to 4 sundays a month :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i do not attend church. although i would like to, i am just having trouble find the right practices for me and my family. if i find the right one, i would want to attend every sunday if possible
    Anonymous

• Oh I would love to go 4 Sundays a month but I'm like you, always making excuses, usually it's just that we want to have a "lazy Sunday" as we call them around our house.
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• We want to start going once our son gets a little bit older. We also have to find a church we enjoy going to!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i do not
    Anonymous

• I attend church and try to make it all every Sunday with my whole family. Sometimes none of us go because we sleep in. sometimes my husband and daughter go and I sleep in, and sometimes my daughter and I go and my husband sleeps in.
    forRobyn

Answer by forRobyn at 8:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2009