How can I get out of it?

I registered my dd10 for cheer leading in March and this Saturday they are having a car wash fundraiser well lately I have been getting my days so mixed up with all the birthdays and graduation, that I completely forgot about tomorrow (even though they emailed me about this on Wed) well at the moment we are out of town and won't be in until tomorrow night. I need to let the coach know that my dd won't be there in the morning but I don't want it to sound cheesy.

How can I explain myself with getting any negative vibes....ugh! Thx.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Jun. 7, 2013 in Tweens (9-12)

• "We unexpectedly had to go out of town this weekend and ____ won't make it back in time for the car wash. Sorry for the inconvenience."
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Just call, tell her you forgot the date and were out of town and won't make it back in time. You know like an ADULT would do.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Just let them know and try not to miss practices, that's when the cheer types get really touchy!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Exactly what crafty wrote, even if it's not the truth. ^^^
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Tell the truth. That's all. Tell the truth. You got confused about the weekend, and you're out of town.

And then check out Cozi.com for a calendaring app to help you keep everyone's schedule straight.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Thanks ladies
    My dh says I should just not show up but I feel like there has to be some communicating...I like his idea though :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2013