IS THIS A MIDLIFE CRIST OR SHE JUST WANTS TO ACT LIKE SHE IS IN HER TWENTYS AGAIN?

Does anyone have a family member that changed her life that was so good to a crappy life? My sister got fired from her manger job,she was remodeling a house to make it a 139,000 house, told her hubby to get out, and he did anything for her, went for a younger man she is 49 the new guy is 23, has loans up the butt to remodel her house.. i just don't understand why she is doing this and i am hoping if somone went threw this is this like a MIDLIFE CHRIST?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• yeah just support her and be there for her it will pass
    Anonymous

• I've never heard of a midlife Christ. Is it like becoming a Born-again Christian during midlife? J/k
    It very well could be a midlife crisis. I know many women rediscover themselves after being married for so long or having the same job.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 9:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• same thing happened to me, eneded up losing it all and even my kids. i regret everything and this was about 6 years ago! its a midlife crisis for sure.
    Anonymous

• aaauuuggghhh! almost 9 months ago i left my SO of 25 years.... it wasnt all pretty obviously or i wouldnt have left, left my home, my job (had another lined up) everything. took clothes only. now i live in an apt, make less money, lwer standard of living, and have a BF 5 yrs younger than me... who has a problem child the age of my grandchild... so Im not sure if its midlife crisis or not, heck i aint got my issues figured out yet!
    Anonymous