Is anyone still awake?

I am, and I have a sweet tooth. For shame, I know, but I'm thinking about making something sinfully sweet. lol

Then, I may have my friend over to watch True Blood. Our husbands are out. lol

What are you doing or thinking about if you are still up?

Kword

Asked by Kword at 11:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2013 in Just for Fun

• It's a little after nine o'clock here, so I'll be up for a while. Just got the kiddo in bed. Daddy's out of town, so I asked her what she wanted to do on a Friday night, just us girls. We ate SpaghetiOs and watched Rugrats, then she had a bubble bath and she's camping out in her turtle tent with her ladybug sleeping bag. Me, I'm working, wishing I was curled up in a sleeping bag somewhere.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:05 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• It is only 9 here... so. I am still up. Baking oatmeal scotchies... so will be up for a while.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Yup, still awake, although I'd rather be in slumber land. Someone is bright eyed and bushy tailed tho....GO TO SLEEP TORI!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• It's only 8 here so YUP. It was also the last day of school so kids will likely want to stay up late as well.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I'm thinking about making my kids go to sleep and then hitting the sack myself. I'm tired. I could have taken a nap earlier if the kids weren't all up in my face. I'm losing patience with the crazy going on in here and now I am just wanting to go to sleep.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Mmm, cookies, SleepingBeautee. I had a virtual doughnut shop this morning for National Doughnut Day, and now you're baking, and But_Mommie's getting a pudding cup. We should have a junk food day, where we see how many calories we can collectively savor.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:09 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• I'm up, wathcing one of those shows where they are picking a wedding dress...son is upstairs, daughter out with her boyfriend and hubby working.
    I just ate a piece of pumkin pie! YUM
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• Yeah it is early here. I am breastfeeding the baby then will put the 3 year old down then pick up a bunch of toys and pee 10 times. Yeeehaw FRIDAY NIGHT!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• its almost 11:30 and we're all still up. i let the kids stay up late in an attempt that they'll sleep nice and late tomorrow morning. heading to bed now.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2013

• It's just about 9:30. I have to finish the dishes and then maybe curl up with a book, DH and the giant cat that lives on our bed.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:26 PM on Jun. 7, 2013