Do not even open this question. adult content

We JUST got a baby monitor. The baby cried so I am in here with her. The other receiver is still on. This is the first day I have used it. Fiance is in the kitchen with the receiver and I just farted.

Omg embarrassing. Ever catch anything interesting on the baby monitor?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 12:59 AM on Jun. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• LMAO!!!

*squirt* *squirt*

*fart*
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:08 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Wel, when we first got ours, my boyfriend had the baby downstairs, and I forgot the monitor was still on in her room. My stepson also slept in there; we had a trundle bed for the kids at that time. The room was trashed, and not knowing anybody could hear me, I started cussing blue and green and purple while I was picking up dirty clothes and trash from food that wasn't even supposed to be upstairs, griping about how none of the lazy asses (meaning my boyfriend and stepson) who lived with me were any more use picking up their own crap than the baby was.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• I think they've improved with time but 15 years ago I picked up someone's phone conversation on ours. Freaked me out when I first heard a mans voice in the house and knew I was home alone with my baby!

Answer by missanc at 1:08 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Ours picked up the neighbors monitor one morning. They had 2 kids who were older (I don't even know why they still had a monitor) and we woke up to them talking to each other. Scared the shit out of me! I watch a lot of scary movies so my first reaction was "Holy shit there are ghosts/demons in dd's room". It was probably the scariest moment of my life lol.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 1:30 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• I haven't heard anything crazy with a monitor...but I did fart in front of a fan and didn't realize that I was DIRECTLY in front of it, and it blew right back in our faces, and he gagged...we laughed for almost an hour about it, I was laughing mainly because I was embarrassed and he was laughing at me!! I still hear about it to this day, so does my friends when they come over, and his friends...ugh!! I know the feeling!!!
    xmkj2011

Answer by xmkj2011 at 1:39 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• ha ha! that thing can drive you nuts!!!!!!but oh so useful!

Answer by older at 7:51 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• OMG! Yes! DO NOT FORGET to turn off the monitor when you aren't using it. We can hear the neighbors all the time. I don't know which house they are in though since we are in a development with houses all around us. Once they were talking about smoking pot while they were lulling their baby to sleep. The video monitors are worst! People who have compatible monitors can see your baby too! EEEK. I have a monitor (sound) in both my kids rooms & I make it a point to turn them off when they wake up. I have left them on by accident & realized at the end of the day after I gossiped to my Mom for hours! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:07 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• We used to listen to the neighbors phone calls on it!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:20 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• LOL!! I've never had that happen. I didn't have a monitor since our house is fairly small and our kids co-slept anyway.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:14 PM on Jun. 8, 2013