Do you have any strange things on your body? adult content

I have stretch marks in stupid places, a mole on my leg that grows one hair, a toe nail that looks like a claw and a bump on my head that tingles sometimes.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 1:16 AM on Jun. 8, 2013 in Health

• Nothing stranger than 3 tattoos. And I'm double jointed in all of my fingers, so I can do weird things with them.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:25 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Hmmm. C-section scar. Apendectomy and gallbladder surgery scars. Stretch marks. A navel piercing. That pretty much covers the belly. Two moles on my right arm, one on my left shoulder, one on the right side of my neck. A scar in the middle of my back where I had a benign tumor removed as a kid. A burn scar on my right forearm. Oh, and the newest scar where I had my cyst taken out a couple of weeks ago. One tat on my left hip of my baby's newborn footprints, a matching one on each shoulder of a hummingbird on flowers. Two chipped front teeth, one missing tooth on the upper right in the back. There, now if anything happens and I need to be identified, you'll have all the info, my friend.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:27 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Oh I just remembered another strange thing, only made strange because my mom and my niece both have the same thing. We all have 2 freckles on the right side of our necks that are about 1/2 a cm apart.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:32 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• A mole under my eyebrow, one where my arm bends, freckles (mostly arms and shoulders) (gah!), and 4 tattoos. I have a very tiny chip on my front tooth. It was too small for the dentist to do anything about it.
    Oh and another weird thing is when I was a teen I shaved my head from the ears down. My hair is majorly kinky curly except for where I shaved it- it grew in straight.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:36 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• @Ginger0104 Sounds like vampire bites! lol
    hope827

Answer by hope827 at 1:37 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• LOL.... after twenty years of indoor tanning... YOU BETCHA!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:37 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Ginger0104 Sounds like vampire bites!

Or angel kisses.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• LOL we've always called them vampire bites. It would explain how women in our family live so long.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:59 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Lets see, mole, and skin tags on my neck, surgery scar on my right shoulder, the tip of my left middle finger is missing (pinched off in a water skiing accident) c section scar, and weird looking, claw like pinky toe nails

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 2:16 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Nothing besides a few faded stretch marks, and a faded scar from a bone cyst that I had removed on the side of my leg.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:35 AM on Jun. 8, 2013