Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help on what to do ?

my cusin is haveing a baby ok . she has no job nor does the idiot father they both do drugs live in a place that has BLACK MOLD ! has nothing for there unborn daughter has is always trashed and animale poo everywhere i am wanting to take th child on due to they can not take care of her and she should not live in that way in the first place ... i have my own kids and they live in a clean home .plus here is another down fall there is hardley any food in the home i dont know what to do .need serious advice and no bashing please

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jun. 8, 2013 in General Parenting

Answers (6)
  • You need to get Child Protective Services involved. The baby needs you to step in now, before she's born into this mess, and start an investigation, because CPS won't let the parents take the baby home from the hospital if the place is as bad as you say. Don't shrink from getting involved because it's your cousin and you don't want to hurt her or get her mad at you. The baby deserves better.

    Answer by Ballad at 2:50 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

  • I agree with Ballad! Take care of it now!

    Answer by PMSMom10 at 2:58 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

  • Call CPS.

    Answer by gdiamante at 3:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

  • Call CPS

    Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:14 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

  • CPS

    Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:37 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

  • Child Protective Services. It is what they are for.

    Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:39 AM on Jun. 8, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.