Would you drop a friendship over a relationship?

My friend lives with her boyfriend and she been talking to his friend behind his back. It so happens that she left the text messages in her phone by accident and he seem them. She said she messed up and didn't know what she was thinking or why she did it. She said now she know what it means to give your all to someone. Am I wrong for being mad at her? I told her she should never breakup a guy friendship. She been talking about having sex with his friend....as well as others...am I wrong? He gone find out the truth.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• They only been together for 7months
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• She isn't the only one who broke up the two guys' relationship. The other man had a hand in it as well.

lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Are you asking if you should unfriend her because of what she is doing to these guys?

How old are they?

Answer by louise2 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• If she was a friend I would not be mad at her, but would be there for her if she needed to talk and give advice on what a relationship is all about.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Her personal relations is none of your business, this is between her and her guy, and you have no bearing in it except maybe be mad at her and tell her so....

Answer by older at 2:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Stay out of it. Those who play with matches eventually get burned.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• @older she tried to get me to lie also and the situation is very Wrong as it is.and @tnt mom thank you that's what I said! That's why Shea's at me. I told her the guy gone find out the truth that lie didn't save you. And I'm 21 she's 18 he's 23.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• @ballad thanks for saying that I needed to hear that...my momma use to tell me that all the time
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• She should never break up a guy friendship? Because thats the only thing wrong with what shes doing? How 'bout she shouldn't cheat on her boyfriend?

But yeah, stay out of it.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 3:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• I am I told her give it about 3 weeks or sooner its gonna come out and thanks everyone
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2013