Irritated with today's weather!

about an hour ago we got all dressed in our suits, i packed up our pool bag and we started to walk. we didnt get three houses down when the thunder rolled in from behind us. it was sunny blue skies up til then. it started drizzling so we turned back. whatever that was blew over and the sun came back out. i was just about to turn off the computer when i heard thunder again behind me, and more dark clouds rolling in. ugh! there hasnt been any rain other than very light sprinkling. the pool closes at any sign of thunder so there is no point in us going if they're going to shut it down every 30 minutes. grrr!

hows your weather today and what are your plans?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I will trade you! We've been hiding inside all day. It's 112 degrees out. I would love some clouds and rain.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• We got in our pool for about an hour. Then the clouds started rolling in. No thunder or rain yet, but it's getting darker and darker and the radar is showing it's on its way. We're just sitting in the house, watching crappy SyFy movies now. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:23 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Ugh, I hate days like that. It almost feels like a conspiracy against fun! :p We've been hanging in the lower 70's for the past several days. Got more sun today, than yesterday. Still need a lot more sunshine & warmer days to even think about getting in our pool. Brrr!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Weather is overcast but warm
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• It's overcast and muggy here. My daughter hasn't even asked to go to the pool; keep your fingers crossed because we can't if she does. Mrsmom's right, a conspiracy against fun!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Same kind of crazy weather you are having.:(
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2013