How is everyone doing on this fine Saturday ???

Me fine bored but fine.

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Got a lot done today. Mowed the lawn, bought flowers, went to the store, worked out for an hour. Now I'm listening to the two youngest kiddos fighting about a computer game. I think I'm gonna make them quit playing and head to bed.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Fine, doing fine. Now that every one has calmed down after my Post this morning. LOL! People, sometimes I wonder!

Oh, Louise. There are some of us who will remain offended by that post for a long while, even if we don't bother commenting on it further. And that remark you just made seals it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Anxious. Got the dead bird out of my yard fountain, that set me off. My daughter is watching the mobile groomer bathe my dog, and I'm sitting here worrying about how friendly she is with people she doesn't know. I don't want to discourage that, but once in a while, when I'm already in a spun up state of mind, I imagine that the outgoing nature I've encouraged could lead something to happen to her, and it knots up my guts.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Went and got my memorial tattoo for my sister, 2 nephews and cousin that passed away in 2011.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Pretty good. I worked, then came home & took a nap before we went to our nephew's for a cookout. Now we're back home & having a few friends over soon. It's Saturday nite, my drinking nite :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• fine- worked out for 2 hours this morning, took my son to his driving appt. (got his permit this week) and will be going to play poker later
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:02 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Peachy, taking the kids that are here on a walk to downtown and getting ice cream :)
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Okay. Dd is spending the night at her friend's house, DS and DH are going to a movie and I get a few hours alone! I have to mow the lawn, but other than that I get alone time! Yay!
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• I'm getting ready for the me & the girls trip tomorrow. Leaving early in the AM. I'll basically be MIA from CM for a week.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• great- watching monsters inc & eating popcorn with the kids.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2013