FYI

You can bring up my relationship(or lack of) with my DD's all you want, people!

It is turning stalkerish now. BUT it is not stop me from coming on cafe mom. 

Have fun trying.

Asked by louise2 at 7:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• I know exactly why this has come up, and I feel that what Louise said this morning was inexcusably, incredibly insensitive. But I still think bringing up her estranged relationship with her daughters in other threads is in poor taste. Adding spite to spite is unproductive.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Uhm ok... not everyone cares enough about you to remember that shit - your just not that important. Don't really care what you do or have done off CM... you're still a douche bag here. So whatever. Have fun. Don't really care if your stay or if you go...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• and FYI for you- nobody gives a damn what you do with your account louise.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• It's more the bad attitude and telling people that they shouldn't care what their kids think, and having your kids not speak to you... that turns people off of your advice.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• I just read the other question and yes that was wrong on so many levels. Louise I hope you know that. If you constantly insult people or have a negative attitude all the time that is what you will get back.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Yeah, act like people just randomly brought it up and it had nothing to do with you insulting ever special needs child and their parents.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• ballad- its more about her holier than thou attitude and parenting "advice" when her own kids dont even speak to her. it really has nothing to do with being spiteful or vengeful. just pointing out the hypocrisy.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:54 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• just pointing out the hypocrisy.

And pointing out her lack of authority and credibility. If there's anyone on this site new mothers should never take advice from, it's her. I'm amazed she hasn't told anyone to put a baby in the oven when it won't stop crying.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:57 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• I think it's in poor taste for anyone to bring up the estrangement between you and your daughters unless you have mentined it specifically in the question that is being answered.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• you're the one who volunteered the information.

people don't forget.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2013