Who has a ............

file on me? Everything I say you write it down in that file. Like the FBI or CIA! So you can throw it in my face later on? It is kind of creepy that some of you say things I have said in the past.

I know I have talked about my DD's here. But shit!  Who remembers anything people write in here. I usually don't.

If I do I am not  immature enough to say anything about it.  Just crazy! 

I am thinking either these people I know IRL. Or they know my DD's  Just crazy!!

Asked by louise2 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• No I can't. I am on a roll!

Good grief why are you continuing this!

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:59 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• lol- for someone who doesnt care if people bring it up you sure have a lot to say on the subject.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Good grief why are you continuing this!

Because she's not really upset about it - she's relishing the attention. Her thread lost focus when all those questions about using your kids' money came up, so now she's desperately trying to get back the spotlight she enjoyed for a few hours this afternoon by blanket insulting pretty much everyone here who has ever given birth.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Or maybe- some of the things you are are just so disturbing they are unforgettable.

And to be honest. If someone wants to ask me about anything I have written in my few years here, I don't have a problem. I will either own it or if need be apologize. Especially as my opinions have changed.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 7:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Who has a ............ file on me?

CM does. It's accessible to everyone. You can find it right here:

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/profile.php?player_id=1463346&start=0

If you don't want it known, don't say it.  If you want to intentionally be a twat, don't whine and cry when you're treated like one.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• I've been here for 2 years & I have a good memory so, yes I remember stuff about most of the regulars.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:54 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Anonymous

• Okay I was nice but now you just should stop it. I don't know what your questions and answers are about because I tend to stay away from your questions. Now I see why.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:02 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• the thing is-

i understand that you're upset. what i dont understand is how membership to this site has not helped you grow as a person.
    you have read devastating stories of women who have eliminated their mother's from their lives. for their own personal sanity and to protect your children

and you seem to not have looked in a mirror to see if any of it could possibly pertain to you.

you have stated time and again that you are happy with yourself and so inflexible that you not only dont care to see your children's side of things but that you were willing to get into a pissing match about who was right and wrong.

and that, as far as some of us are concerned makes you an unmitigated "person"

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• louise, I have done my damnedest to find something, just one thing you say to be helpful to others.
    Your comments stand out like a boil on a big toe! They're very hurtful and hard to forget!
    I see why you have no relationship with your daughters. Your responses to some of these questions sound exactly what my mother would say and she's not a part of my life anymore.
    I'm afraid you're unforgettable in a bad way and even after you're long gone, you'll still be remembered as that mean mom.
    And I say this with all sincerity!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2013