Im so discouraged trying to loose weight after 2nd baby :/

I have a 4 1/2 year old Little girl and a 10 month old son... before i had my son i weighed about 125 now i range from 155-158. i used to feel pretty but now everything is bigger my husband even had to buy me a new wedding set because my finger went up a ring size. and i have this little pooch and love handles now and my legs hips and thighs and everything is just very annoying. i want my Body back! Its really depressing any moms out there get their body back? what did you do? any good diets? excersizes? anyone going through the same thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• do you count calories?
    what kind of work outs do you do?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• I think ALL women who have had children go through this.

I am breastfeeding now and that burns 500-800 calories a day so I've kept off most the weight- but when I stop I'll probably really have to work to keep a decent body.

It's exhausting having two kids, but if you need to make time for yourself then do it! The weather is clearing up! Throw the 4 year old in a jogging stroller and wear the baby while you take a walk. Do squats as you pick up toys around the house and really really scrub those counters and floors- get your ab muscles into it :) Dance while you vacuum, hula hoop in the yard.

If you want it bad enough- it's not so hard to work for it :)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• walk
    put the kids in the stroller and just walk
    want to really burn calories? put the baby in a carrier and the older one in the stroller and walk

or if you are at a plateau learn to accept your curves.
    probably not what you want to hear but i know my body is happy around 160 no matter what i eat that is MY body's happy weight.
    i can go smaller but really just dont care at this time to put in the time and effort
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Probably also not what you want to hear, but the only guaranteed methods are portion control and exercise, althoughI did get a boost to start myself off from green coffee bean extract. I lost my baby weight fairly easily, but then I put on a little here and a little there, and then 25 pounds in two years from a medication I had to stop taking so I didn't become the source of local earthquakes when I went from the bed to the bathroom. I'm slowly getting it off, but it's hard as hell. Just keep at it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Don't get discouraged, it will take time to get yourself feeling you again, but you can do it, don't give up!!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:10 AM on Jun. 11, 2013

• Try counting carbs, keep it down to 20 grams of carbs a day, it is not easy to do, but it works, your body goes for the stored carbs you have and not only do you loose weight but inches! do the 20 grams a day for two weeks, then slowly start adding carbs depending on your progress. If you do not cheat you should loose at least 10 pounds a week, but if you cheat you gain...

Answer by older at 9:57 AM on Jun. 14, 2013