Does Hydroxycut & all the other weight loss plans work?

If so which ones worked for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• No
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• No. I took Hydroxycut when it had Ephedra in it and I had palpitations for the first time ever. Scariest thing.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• If you want to experience being a meth head...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Yes the ephedra craze was just legal meth. I took diet pills in high school and it was JUST like being on meth.
    Anonymous

• Ephedra is no fun. Portion control has worked best for me--thirty pounds down, twenty more to go. It's slow, but the weight has stayed off so far. That and a bit more exercise than I did before. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• The only thing that worked for me was cutting calories and walking. And it was way cheaper than diet pills. My goal was 80 pounds and I'm almost there.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Change the way you eat - portion control - weigh and measure all that you eat. Eat smaller more frequent meals. What you eat - eat as cleanly as possible - lean meats, little to no processed foods, plenty of veggies and fruit. And get exercise.

Diet pills only work for as long as you use them. Then the weight comes back and usually brings some friends.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Weight watchers. Diet pills whittle wallets, not waistlines.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• The only way to lose weight and to keep it off is to give your lifestyle a complete makeover - learn to eat healthy, learn to exercise and be active. Anything that includes the word "diet" is, at best, just a quick fix and the weight tends to come back when you stop faster than you took it off.

Weightwatchers is a great place to start.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 4:59 AM on Jun. 9, 2013

• stay away from those kinds of things- they are worthless and a lot are unhealthy

eat better- count calories or eat clean or whatever works for you
    work out- cardio and weights
    drink water
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:24 AM on Jun. 9, 2013