How do u bounce back from being humiliated at work?

It s not about my job. It's a social issue. My pride is damaged n I'm dreading going to work on Monday! Feeling like everyone's talking about me behind my back!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• Laugh all the way to the bank. It's really all about the money. Who cares about what others say & think. You are still going to get a paycheck every week so F*ck them all! No one there hasn't had their pride hurt at one time. Think positive!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• When people talk about you behind your back or cut you down, remember they're taking time out of their pathetic little lives to think about you. That's a paraphrase from the signature line that MichiganMom has on CM, and it's helped me a lot to put things in perspective.

Their talking behind your back is their problem. Only you wasting time worrying about it makes it yours.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Chin up and carry on!!! And remember "....those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr Seuss
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Walk in to work like you always do. Pretend like it never happened. Be nice to everyone. It will trip them out. Wondering what you are on.

Answer by louise2 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• SMILE AND ACT CONFIDENT! If anyone brings up the incident , joke about it and laugh it off! Don't let THEM get to you!
    ForestFairy09

Answer by ForestFairy09 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Don't worry because most likely they are working on their next project.
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• This too shall pass. My guess is it won't be long before they find something else to natter about. Carry on and don't give them anything else to add to the drama.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Are you the supply closet whore?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:33 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• Getting egg on your face is one thing that can be gotten over. Remember everyone has done things that make them look silly its easier to get over it and laugh if you do.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:23 AM on Jun. 9, 2013

• By changing the thoughts I allow in the committees in my head.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:51 AM on Jun. 9, 2013