Anybody take raspberry ketones to loose weight?

did it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• Sigh... gimmick!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• I've tried them, and they may have given me a little boost to get my weight loss started, but I won't be buying more.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2013

• If you are going to continue with the anon weight loss questions I would super appreciate you looking up the difference between loose and lose. I would also advise you to steer clear of supplements and commercial weight loss programs and perhaps watch a documentary such as forks over knives.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:33 AM on Jun. 9, 2013

• don't use pill, shakes, strict diets or any of that.

Find out your calorie needs- then count them ( just so you know, 1200 is gonna be too low, unless you are already tiny and do nothing all day) - work out and drink water. Change the bad things you eat for better ones. Start small and work up or add things to what you are doing
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:18 AM on Jun. 9, 2013