Just wishing all of you a peaceful, relaxing Sunday :)

Seems like we could use some tranquility around here.  We'll be spending a lot of time w/ friends & family again today & it's just so nice to be outside in the fresh air, surrounded by good company & good food.  Hope all of you enjoy what's left of your weekend.  :)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Happy Sunday!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:50 AM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Thanks, but tell the "relaxing" part to my daughter again .... Ha! She woke me up this morning calling for me because she climbed on the counter to get the Lucky Charms out of the high cupboard above the stove, then remembered her stool was in the other room. And it's been zoom from there. Have a fun day in the sun.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:53 AM on Jun. 9, 2013

• we finally got to soak up some sun today at the pool :) now im doing my "chores" ugh- i made a chore chart for the girls and of course mommy has to be on there too. litterbox- check. now onto the fishtanks. and my asshole ex is going to be here in thirty minutes to visit the kids. after he leaves though im going to relax and read my kindle!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Thanks. Oldest kid and I are nursing sunburns today. We were out at the water park yesterday and in the pool. Youngest takes after dad and doesn't burn at all, lucky duck. So it's going to be a day at home and possibly inside.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 9, 2013

• My son went for a sleep over last night and they left this morning for an amusement park. I am heading to Starbucks, library, than shopping at Walmart and Target. :-)
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:50 AM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Same to you and everyone else! My daughter has a fever and is throwing up the day before her birthday. I'm sad for her but at the sane time glad I might be able to do something else because my other daughter's birthday is on Friday so I can just do it all in one day. Of course she will get some presents tomorrow. I just hate it when they are sick. I was going to do my daily walk but it rained so I will do it tonight.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Enjoy. !!!
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• peace Sunday to all moms!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 5:48 PM on Jun. 9, 2013