Now that is a good mommy!

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 12:30 PM on Jun. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Aw! My collie raised a litter of kittens a couple of years ago, and she used to sit and cradle them like that. We still have two of the kittens. I kept one and I gave one to my boyfriend's little girl and we got married so I got her back. My collie loves both of her adopted children so much. Bella is a mischievous little brat and she causes all kinds of trouble around the house, knocking stuff off the shelf, turning on the sink and bathtub. She even flushes the toilet while we're in the shower ("Damn it Bella!" is one of the most common phrases screamed in our house). So far, she has never done it to the kids. She loves sitting on the headboard while my husband is sleeping and hovering over him, staring at him, just to freak him out. We start screaming at her and she runs to my collie and she puts her paws around her like she's protecting her from our wrath. My husband's not brave enough to take her from the dog but I am.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• LOL -- too cute
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• I wanna hug and squeeze and kiss those lil marshmallows
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• happy  What adorable little fluff balls! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• too cute !
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 5:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2013