Aww man thought baby was coming last night again

Aww man baby tricked me again. Im 38 weeks 1 day with baby #3 . Ive been having period like cramps on and off since Tuesday lots of BH. this week ive been loosing pieces of my plug. Yesterday I was having cramping all day some mild back aches and BH . Last night I felt like I had to go #2 but I couldn't. also felt a lil nauseated. Went to the bathroom when I wiped I noticed a lil blood. I thought ok tonight is the night . Pulled out clothes for my older girls and their slippers n robes just incase. pulled out my hospital jammies and slippers. Went to bed and all night woke up to more cramps. But at 5:30 woke up made my hubby lunch for work and went back to bed its now9:30 still have mild cramps. I know I am so close but I got all excited nervous anxious and everything else that comes with anticipation of labor and birth of your baby.

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2013 in Pregnancy

• fingers crossedExcited for you, good luck!

AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 12:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• I think you should call your OBGYN. I never had blood spotting. That would concern me. GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• You are almost there from what it sounds like, are your contractions every 5 minutes? That is what I was told to look for. Mine started at 2am with slight cramping, then increased from there, by 8am they were every 5 mins but not strong enough, just mild cramping. By 4pm they were still every 5 minutes but already hurt because I was so worn out by that time from walking around to ease the pain. But the only thing that concerns me not so much the plug breaking or slight bleeding which sounds like it is from your cervix stretching and opening, but the fact that it is taking this long. I guess if you feel your baby moving around it is fine but I wouldn't wait too much longer and call your OBGYN doctor. You should have your baby any day now. Good Luck!
    Nicollea

Answer by Nicollea at 12:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• I'm guessing tomorrow night, if there's a baby betting pool going.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Lost a big chunck of my plug tonight. Have w doc appt first thing in the morning will see if I'm dilated
    Cherriemama831

Comment by Cherriemama831 (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2013