How did your DH propose?

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 1:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• He proposed to me on mothers day of '07 when I was pregnant with our first child. He was all excited about giving me "my gift" but I couldnt understand why because DS wasn't even born I know. It was truly special....

Answer by MommytoBabyCole at 1:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• heh.. He didn't.. I did :D

Answer by faeriemamma at 2:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• heh.. He didn't.. I did :D

• He took me to Love Park in Philly and we were cuddling and then he all of a sudden dropped to his knee.

• There was never really a formal proposal...we just kind of decided after being together for 5 years that it was time to seal the deal

Answer by MommyJaime at 2:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• It was 10 days after I had given birth to our son I was sitting on the couch exhausted holding the baby when all of a sudden he runs up stairs. He comes back down and kneels before me and asks me to be his wife. The ring was so beautiful!

Answer by acolson3 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• He didn't yet. We haven't talked about it and we've been living together for two years. I want to bring it up and I want to get engaged and married I don't see why not! Come on honey, I'm waiting!

Answer by Lindsay21488 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• He came over to my grandparents house at like 2 am. we walked around their neighborhood and then got in his truck that is when he asked me. We only knew and seen each other for a week.(before that i had never met or seen him before)

Answer by army11Bwife at 3:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• We had a then 2 year old & ring picked out. I expected him to ask me everytime we went to dinner. I got up early for a wedding dress sale, a morning show was broadcasting from there & DH was at home with our DS. While in line I was chosen to win a prize. 2 other girls were already waiting so, we go out & go on air. They went first, one won a limo rental, the other got nothing, I knew Id won the big prize. They interviewed me, I opened the envelope, inside was a note from DH saying "Will you marry me?". I felt a tap on my shoulder, I spun around & there was DH. He got down on one knee, told me how much he loved me, our little family, that he wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of his life with me, then asked me to marry him. DH was tearing up, I was bawling, 0f course, I said yes!

Answer by Aimless1 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• He was an ass all day and faught with me about everything and made me cry as soon as i started crying he was like maybe this will make it better and pulled out the ring and the rest is history

Answer by rachel_07 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2008