Do you think Simon sometimes wants to see tears??

He goes on and on and on until someone stops him sometimes. I think he's trying to break the people he wants to see them cry!!

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• Simon reminds of those people that have this condition, it's a type of autism, that makes it so they have no inner censor...they just say, honestly and bluntly, whatever they're thinking. That being said, it's something I LIKE from him the majority of the time.

And yes, Stevie did awful tonight. It was a horrible song, horrible song choice, too low for her range and sounded all over the map. Then again, it was nothing compared to Casey acting like a porn star while she obliterated the Police song.

The only performances I thought were any good were Danny, Alexis, Anoop (I didn't like the song, but I did like his singing), and Michael. I like Jackie Tohn's voice (reminds me a little of Janis Joplin), but I didn't like the Elvis song for her.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 5:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• No-He's just trying to be funny and make the show entertaining:) You must admit the show would be a bit dull without him, even though he is mean.
    Anonymous

• Oh absolutely I love hearing what he has to say but just now I think he took it to far with stevie wright. shes 16 i think he wanted to make her cry.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I'm not watching. I'll have to check it out later! Simon could probably make a grown man cry, though!
    Anonymous

• i didnt think she did all the bad did yaw?? i thought she siounded ok not her best but ok ..
    Dixiemomchick

Answer by Dixiemomchick at 9:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• he is mean because they pay him to be mean. other folks say in real life he is kind but i think to treat people the way he does, for any reason, make him an ass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Simon is brutally HONEST. Most of these people who audition for the judges on American Idol have been LIED TO by their friends and family all their lives Most do not have a smidgeon of the talent that their loved ones have convinced them they do and their tone-deaf ears can't tell when they're off-key, or when their pitch is all over the scale In my opinion, Simon provides a much needed service. These people need a wake-up call, and even though he is brutal, I appplaud Simon Cowell for not sugar-coating the truth. I often wonder why some people are SO CRUSHED when they are told the truth about their inability to sing(?)!! It never ceases to amaze me and makes American Idol one of my fave shows of all time!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 4:03 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I think they get payed to be there "character"
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 10:14 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I love Simon.. I'm sick of people booing him.. come ON its his OPNION and its a TV show.. get over it.
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 12:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2009