Help my son shoved fuzz in his ears!!

My son is 3 and keeps shoving stuff in his ears....it can be anything from tp, paper,carpet fuzz, lint...whatever he can get he puts it in his ears...I have to get tweezers n try to hold him still and usually get it all. I can't get it all this time so any ideas what I can do to get the rest out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Jun. 9, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Go to the doctors.

Being fuzz I can't think of anything else you can do without causing more problems.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Have you talked to his doctor about this? This does not seem like normal 3 year old behavior.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• If it's just fuzz try Debrox tonight, then call your doc and go it tomorrow!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• I would think the rinse would just cause the fuzz to stick to either his ear canal or his eardrum and not come out, which is why I would suggest a doctor.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Don't do this... 

THe doc needs to do this... 

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

It's peroxide based... it bubbles it up a bit... can flush with saline too...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• I wouldn't feel comfortable trying to get fuzz out of the ears of a squirming child. You could injure him with the tweezers or miss some fuzz that could cause an infection. I'd make a trip to the doc first thing tomorrow. Hopefully going to the doctor will teach him not to try this again, poor little guy.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2013