IS THIS A MIDLIFE CRIST OR SHE JUST WANTS TO ACT LIKE SHE IS IN HER TWENTYS AGAIN?

Does anyone have a family member that changed her life that was so good to a crappy life? My sister got fired from her manger job,she was remodeling a house to make it a 139,000 house, told her hubby to get out, and he did anything for her, went for a younger man she is 49 the new guy is 23, has loans up the butt to remodel her house.. i just don't understand why she is doing this and i am hoping if somone went threw this is this like a MIDLIFE CHRIST?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• it's not a CRIST....it's a CRISIS!!!
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• midlife CHRIST
    Anonymous

• sounds like she is having a mid life crisis to me,my aunt did something kinda like that the only thing is she was engaged to another man the next day after my uncle died and she left her house and the bills with her 24 year old grandson
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• But a 23 year old. Couldn't he be the same age as her kids? Yea, I think I threw up a little in my mouth. But yea it does look like she is going through a mid life crisis.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:51 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Maybe it isn't necessarily a crisis but a string of bad decisions! ( You definitely do not have to be older to have a crisis ).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Feb. 18, 2009