Lazy dinner, how about y'all?

Dad's not flying in till ten o'clock or so tonight, and we spent the afternoon at the pool. So I just cooked up some quesadillas. I put turkey and salsa as well as cheese on mine, but daughter likes hers plain.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 7:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Chicken patties. Been watching the last season of Gossip Girl and could not drag myself off the couch to go to Walmart on a Sunday afternoon. Nope, I don't feel bad.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 7:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• I had one for lunch!

we are having chicken breasts and raviolis with spaghetti sauce, bread and salad tonight
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:16 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Leftover taco salad.....almost as good as the 1st time around:-)
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 7:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Spaghetti here.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 7:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• We took DS out for a "big boy day," since he starts a program tomorrow to help him get used to the routine of kindergarten, and we stopped and got lunch from our pizza place (little place, sells pasta and all that, too), and he got some pizza and DH got a huge cal-zone and I got a pizza sub, so we have leftovers that he ate for dinner ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• We just had sandwiches and macaroni! Church meeting ran over so we were late getting home and needed to eat so my 2 yo could go to bed.

Answer by missanc at 7:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Left overs for us...

Answer by older at 7:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• yep! ordered pizza, and we just had milkshakes. looks like ive earned myself extra time on the elliptical tomorrow.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• We just spent a looooong day at the Boulder Jewish Festival. I think we're going to just defrost some pizza crusts and make pizza. Maybe watch a little Doctor Who.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:12 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• I made grilled salmon, cilantro rice and a salad. It was tasty. DH and DS are watching the premier of Falling Skies and DD is now in the shower.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2013