Any suggestions...

On what to use or do to take care of split ends.

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 8:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• get a hair cut
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 8:56 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I use Pantene Beautiful Lengths, I've been using it for about 2 months and I'm already seeing a big difference
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• motions its worked great on my hair and it smells sooo good
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i like motions. i use that on my daughters
    hair.
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 9:14 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• yeah me to and thats how i came to use it i ran out of my regular shampoo and i used theres and i have used it every since i noticed my split ends healing after a couple of days its great
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 9:21 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Profectiv Mega Grow is absolutely WONDERFUL.... I had a fried head of hair... started using Profectiv daily, waited about a week and got a very small trim....that was 6 weeks ago... haven't seen a split end since and my hair is growing great and feeling strong. LOVE THIS STUFF and it's marketed for AA hair.... oh and the smell is divine.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:02 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Thankyou, i'll keep that in mind also.
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 10:45 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Get regular trims.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 11:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Don't use Pantene. It is wax based.. It might appear to help your hair but in the long run it is damaging. I have always had VERY long, thick, healthy hair. I contribute it to genetics, vitamins and the care I give it. Get a good leave-in detangling conditioner, a good wide tooth comb ( my fav. products are matrix and biologe but to each their own). Never brush your hair when wet. Never comb/brush straight through from roots to ends with long hair. Spray with detangler, hold ends of hair, detangle ends and then go up to the roots and comb through ( helps eliminate breakage). and trim frequently.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Feb. 18, 2009