Internet Securities Majors are Watching YOU!

If I can stop laughing long enough to post this all. Some one got their nose out of joint because their chatterbox was written in. In response, she declared herself an "internet securities major" who had reported it to the federal government and CM (yes, she reported that someone wrote on her chatterbox). Apparently, posting on someone's public chatterbox is now a federal offense. Possibly, someone should inform CM, since everyone on the site has one, whether they want it or not.

So to make it a question - if there was such a thing as an "internet securities" major in colleges, wouldn't they know that writting in a public chatterbox is legal and is actually a feature of the site?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 8:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• WOW!!!!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• I've never heard of it, lol

is this who I think it is?

Why am I missing all the fun lately?
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Yes, it is who you think it is. Complete and total freakout just because I mentioned on her chatterbox that when you delete stuff, it's not deleted, it's just not visible to users.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 8:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• lol
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• She must be getting her degree from the University of Duh.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:51 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Ehh, don't want to get your post closed, so I deleted those last two, just in case ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Even better - she's now messaging random people on CM and telling them I'm a thief and that I stole someone's identity and money...because there was a message posted in her public chatterbox...

That one went right to CM...
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Do we need to bump one of the previous questions that go into how your "private" profiles on cafemom aren't really "private" and so long as you know the basics of web navigation ANYONE can find out the info you list in them? I would think an Internet Securities Major would be aware of it.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• \

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Probably, but then she'll probably start sending PM's to people saying anyone who posted in the thread is ALSO a THIEF who stole identities and money...or in her own words:

" there are some who steal your personal info in there, they claimed to have got my friends ip and money was stolen and identity theft, who ever Not Panickinbg is is a Thief and has been reported"

If you're going to slander me and report me for a crime I didn't commit, at least spell my fucking name right, idjit...
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2013