Attention Smokers!!!

Have you tried vaping? It's like the e-cigarettes but you can vape different flavors and still get your dosage of nicotine without the smoke. My husband has been trying it for almost two weeks and he hasn't had a single cigarette since he started. I highly recommend it if you haven't tried. It's awesome! It's healthy for you and your loved ones.

uwmilf

Asked by uwmilf at 9:17 PM on Jun. 9, 2013 in Health

• My DH is a vendor, but I don't publicize him here (ad rules). If he needs more links, though, I'd be happy to send you more resources for online communities where he can get reviews, tips, etc.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• How much and where do you buy them?
    Anonymous

• How much and where do you buy them?

Do NOT get them from 7-11, they're crap, and more likely to discourage you than work. Get real ones like an Ego-T starter kit from a reputable vendor online or at a store devoted to vaping.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Heck I want one
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Vaping is not proven 100% safe. Although there are now more promising studies out there like the Clearstream study, and IVAQS

Additionally while not categorized as a carcinogen nicotine is still essentially a poison and can increase blood pressure and heart rate in humans. So be careful and use at your own risk.

I got this from a site on vaping, doesn't look very healthy to me...

Answer by older at 9:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• What brand was he using?
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• I got this from a site on vaping, doesn't look very healthy to me...

Yeah, because it's better to discourage people from trying to quit at all, and let them get cancer instead...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• I've never been a smoker, but I'm curious. Is this something that is supposed to replace cigarettes, or is it something that is supposed to help you quit?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• Is this something that is supposed to replace cigarettes, or is it something that is supposed to help you quit?

Both. Most people ween themselves off over time, gradually lowering the nic level. Some stay at a lower level but keep vaping (cheaper and safer than smoking, regardless of whatever random snippets someone wants to quote, I'll be happy to link full studies if anyone is interested). Some cut down to 0 nic level, but keep vaping just flavored e-liquid because they like it. Juice comes in literally thousands of flavors, and most have no tobacco flavor at all (there are still hundreds that are variations on tobacco). The materials are nothing but nicotene, FDA approved liquid to carry it, and food-grade flavorings.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2013

• I started vaping, thanks to great information from NP. I don't smoke regular cigarettes anymore. It's been very very helpful for me. And so much cheaper.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2013