Should i be the bigger person??

My boyfriends ex wife of 9 years messaged me on facebook the other day. She said a bunch of crap. Like; "When I see you, I'm going to f*ck you up b*tch, you're 21 with a two year old, you skinny who*re". All kinds of mean stuff like that. Now let me tell you, she is is 28 years old. I didn't know 28 year olds act like this? I am a 21 year old girl, and I act way more mature than that.

I should I message her back, or ignore it?
Do 28 year olds usually argue and pick fights with younger girls??
Why did she send me this message? Well I guess because her current boyfriend messaged me on FB. (we have mutual friends)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jun. 10, 2013 in Relationships

• block the bitch
    dont respond or share it with boyfriend (but do screenshot it in case something happens to you or your property and you need to file charges)
    let it go

and block her boyfriend too
    you have a kid and the bitch is crazy
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:13 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• don't block her yet all that evidence will disappear!! take screen shots and go to the cops... she has threatened you!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:15 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• yeah...she said she was going to find out where i live lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:16 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• oh and don't respond.... let her thing you are ignoring her!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:16 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• crafty
    is that a new thing?
    i havent had to block someone in a few years
    but i can still access their messages to me
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:18 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• Did they have any kids together? How long has it been since the divorce? Were you his 1st GF after the divorce?

I've been divorced for almost 3 yrs now. I've never sent my ex's new girlfriend a nasty message, but there have been times I've had horrible feelings towards her. I'm 35 and can tell you that if I was still 28, there might have been a time where I might have sent a message like that out of frustration and likely as a result of too much alcohol.

I did however receive a nasty message from my current SO's ex-gf. She was telling me that he wouldn't make a good step-dad and that I should just leave him alone because he was no good for me. And she told me not to tell him that she sent the message. Obviously I showed him the message and he told me just to ignore her.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 12:19 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• They don't have any kids together. They've been broken up for 3 years now, but divorced for 1 year. And I'm his first REAL girlfriend since their divorce.

So basically this is normal behavior for a 28 year old? lol.
    And man, exes are crazy.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:24 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• Don't respond to her. Take a screen shot of the message and take it to the police. She is threatening you and they can arrest her for that.
    christi34

Answer by christi34 at 1:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• Document and ignore. Dh's ex kind of stalked me for a while. She now knows everything from my birthday to my grandpa's email address. She didn't make any threats or anything, but I made dh email me the text messages just in case lol. We've haven't heard anything about it since then. Sometimes people let their emotions get the best of them. It happens to everyone. Just don't antagonize and keep records.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 1:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2013

• What's the back story? Its not "not" for someone at any age who has been divorced over a year to be THAT pissed at the new gf for no reasonlmWere you dating while they were still married?
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:06 AM on Jun. 10, 2013